Prototyping and Design
The best ideas need to be built in the best possible way without compromising their conceptual frameworks or their theoretical principles. Our understanding of the properties of diverse composite materials provides you with unique and constructive advice during the development of the manufacturing process.
A prototype should not be a "best guess" approximation; it should be as close to finished reality as the best research data and field results can make it!
- rapid prototyping
- small to large scale parts
- single and double sided tooling
- open and closed molding
- Define requirements
- Materials selection, laminate and cored
- Finite element analysis design and optimization
- Basic Laminate Strength Analysis
- Bolted and Bonded Joints
- Local Buckling